“THE BESPOKE EXPERIENCE”
Be·spoke | Adjective | : Dealing in or producing custom-made articles; also: made to fit a particular person. Like a bespoke suit, we will tailor your insurances to meet your needs. We take the time to listen to you, to ensure that we understand the covers you need. We provide tailored policies from a large group of A-rated insurers for your protection and peace of mind.
“How much life insurance do I need?”
The DIME formula
This formula encourages you to take a more detailed look at your finances. DIME stands for debt, income, mortgage and education, four areas that you should consider when calculating your life insurance needs.
“OUR PROCESS IS EASY!”
1. Consultation- We listen to you, we do our research and offer the most cost effective, suitable solution from our top-rated partners
2. Recommendation- We understand that everyone is different, so we carry out a review on each client before we recommend a product to someone, so we can advise the most suitable solution for them.
3. Issuance – Once the policy is delivered, clients given access to their secure documents, ID cards, etc. with 24/7/365 accessibility.
Whole Life Insurance Basics
Whole Life insurance is permanent coverage.
Whole Life coverage is designed to remain in force for your life time. Provided that the premiums are paid when due, with the premiums guaranteed to be level. It is considered permanent life insurance, whereas term insurance is designed to satisfy a temporary need.
Term insurance is the most basic of all life insurance coverage’s.
It is temporary coverage, existing only for the time period specified in the policy. Term life is an economical way to provide life insurance protection, with no accumulated cash value, for a limited period of time you choose, e.g., 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. Term insurance is often referred to as “pure insurance protection” because there are normally no values other than the death benefit associated with the contract.
An annuity is a contract with an insurance company that can ensure you have guaranteed lifetime income. To help you reach a retirement you’ll enjoy, we offer fixed annuities, and income annuities.
Work with us to get the best combination of coverage, value, and price, and for personal advice on which coverage options are right for you.
- More protection for you and your motorcycle. More ways to save. More types of motorcycles insured. And most importantly, more love for your bike.
- Coverage for gear and personal belongings
- You can add coverage for just about all of the personal property you carry on your motorcycle if it’s damaged or stolen. This includes camping gear, safety gear and even your phones.
- Check out all the different types of motorcycles and bikes we insure:
- Cruisers, Customized motorcycles, Mopeds, Scooters, Dirt bikes, Vintage and antique motorcycles, Sport and high performance motorcycles
We help insure bass boats, sailboats, pontoons, powerboats and pretty much all other watercraft up to $350k in value and 50 feet long. See the common types of boats and PWCs we insure and our coverage limitations. If you have a unique situation, just give us a call, and we’ll do what we can to cover you.
RV insurance is very different from car insurance. There are many different types and uses. These factors (and more) help us customize your policy. This all boils down to a recreational or full-timer’s policy.
Insurance isn’t one-size-fits-all. That’s why our homeowners’ insurance policies are tailored to fit your unique needs. Get the coverage you need to protect your home and belongings with our customizable Homeowners Insurance options.
Renters insurance protects your personal belongings and also protects you if you’re held legally responsible for injuries to another person or guest while they’re visiting your home. To make sure you’re protected, one of our agents can offer personal advice about product availability in your area and how much coverage is right for you.
Condo insurance covers most of what your condo association master policy doesn’t. You’ll definitely need to provide your own coverage for personal belongings. You’ll likely need additional coverage for any improvements or remodel work you’ve done inside your condo unit. Get the coverage you need to protect yourself, your condo unit, and your belongings with our flexible condo insurance coverage options.
These plans can be bundled or added on in a customized way. By offering this type of protection to current or potential employees, you are investing in the well-being of your people.
Every business is unique. We design tailored coverage to meet your specific business needs. We are your source for traditionally structured coverage as well as alternative solutions for complex coverage needs.
- What are the advantages of purchasing life insurance through work?
- Getting life insurance through work can be an easy way to protect your family. If your employer offers a group plan, consider signing up for advantages that may include
- Competitive group rates
- Guaranteed issue, meaning you can get a certain amount of coverage without answering health questions or taking a medical exam
- Convenient payroll deductions
- Easy access to enrollment and educational tools that can help you make decisions about the type and amount of insurance that’s right for you
- The confidence of knowing that your employer has reviewed and selected the plan
Group – Give employees benefit solutions that satisfy their needs and give them the freedom to live a full life. We ensure you are receiving the best coverage at the most competitive costs.
Accident – Helps reduce the financial impact of an accident by providing cash benefits. Take advantage of an accident insurance policy to maintain peace of mind and help pay for emergency treatment, as well as for treatment‐related transportation and lodging.
Dental – It’s no secret that routine dental care contributes to good medical health. Our dental insurance provides benefits for a variety of services, with no networks, deductibles, or precertification requirements.
Vision – We designed our vision plan so individuals and their families can be more proactive about caring for their vision.
Depending on the type of business you own, you may need to purchase this type of insurance. It limits your responsibility and compensates you in case of losses related to your property, including damage from fire or theft. It covers not just the building where you work, but its physical contents, including office furnishings, machinery, computers, and other items you use to run your business. Some policies may cover equipment breakdowns, removal of debris after a fire, and some types of water damage.
Business Liability insurance – also called casualty insurance – can help protect you against the claims of others. As a small business owner, you’re probably well acquainted with the idea of protecting your business from liabilities, whether they’re the result of injury, mistakes, or negligence. Many small business owners, particularly those in partnerships or sole proprietorships, put their business as well as personal assets at risk. There are generally three types of liability insurance:
- General liability insurance – This is the main coverage that protects your business from lawsuits if you or your employees are sued for negligence, or for causing bodily injury or property damage to another. It also covers claims for libel and slander.
- Professional liability insurance – Also called errors and omissions coverage, this insurance may be required by law, depending on your profession. Doctors, for example, are required to have malpractice insurance to practice in certain states.
- Product liability insurance – This protects a business in case someone gets injured from using a product that the business sells or manufactures.
- Business owner’s policy – This can be a convenient option, combining multiple types of insurance coverage into one package.
Commercial auto insurance is liability and physical damage protection for vehicles, such as cars, trucks and vans, that are used for business. Commercial vehicles require a separate policy because they’re typically exposed to more risk than personal vehicles. Get customized coverage for your business, with more than 30 types of business liability and vehicle insurance coverages, we can help you customize your commercial insurance quotes with exactly what you need, when you need it.